We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you like cheese and have a sweet tooth, you will love the recipe for this Japanese cake. You only need three ingredients. It is very simple to make and will make an ideal dessert or a great snack.
You only need eggs, cream cheese, and white chocolate. The result is that of a quite yellow and very tasty cheesecake, with a velvety texture. Try doing it with the kids. They will have fun and then can enjoy trying it.
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams of white chocolate
- 120 grams of cream cheese
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Store the whites in a container with cling film in the fridge.
2. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
3. Place the white chocolate in a bowl and melt it in a double boiler (placing the bowl with the chocolate on top of a bowl of boiling water). Be careful if you put the bowl with the chocolate in a large saucepan with water. Be careful not to splash it when it boils. To avoid this, do not put too much water.
4. Pour the cream cheese into the chocolate bowl and stir well.
5. Now add the egg yolks and mix everything very well.
6. Beat the whites that you reserved in the refrigerator. When they are about to snow, add them to the previous mixture and stir.
7. Line a cake pan with greaseproof paper and a little oil. Pour your cake mix into the pan and place it on top of the baking sheet. Pour some hot water into the tray.
8. Bake the cake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes. After that quarter of an hour, lower the oven temperature to 160 degrees and leave it for another 15 minutes. Lastly, turn off the oven but do not remove the cake. Leave it for another 15 minutes.
9. Now you can take it out of the oven. Sprinkle with icing sugar (optional) and let it cool.
You can read more articles similar to Japanese three-ingredient cheesecake, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.