The salty clafoutis that we show you next is a light cheese-flavored cake that can be served cold or warm at any time of the day.
The preparation is so quick and easy that from our site we suggest you prepare it recipe for clafoutis or cheesecake and cherry tomatoes with the help of your children. They will enjoy shredding the cheese with their own hands; and they'll love its irresistible, fluffy texture.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 250 ml of milk.
- 300 ml of extra creamy cooking cream.
- Basil, salt and pepper.
- 250 gr of cherry tomatoes.
- 250 gr of fresh goat cheese.
1. Begin by beating the eggs. Add the sifted cornstarch, milk and cream; beat until the mixture is homogeneous.
2. Add the basil cut into pieces and season to taste. Stir and reserve. Preheat the oven to 180º with heat up and down. Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes in half. (We have sprinkled them with oregano).
3. Prepare and grease a bake-resistant glass container. (You can use a little melted butter). Crumble the cheese and add the tomatoes.
4. Finally, pour in the mixture that you prepared at the beginning and bake for approximately 45 minutes; or until golden brown.
5. Serve and enjoy.
You can read more articles similar to Clafoutis or cheesecake with cherry tomatoes. Original recipes, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.